Handbags are one of the most useful and fashion gift for a woman. She would always like to have a roomy handbag with many compartments to organize the many number of things she carries. Truly she loves to care and carries herself so well. So she just deserves to have a trendy handbag comfortable and stylish. Check out the Top 5 Trendy Handbags.
1. Butterflies Trendy Women’s Handbag (Peach) (BNS 0226 PCH) @ Rs.876/-
Gracefully handcrafted bag with tassles in the front panel has given it an imperial look. This shape is largely accepted and appreciated. Two compartments inside a zipper at the back makes it spacious.
2. Fantosy Women’s Handbag (Maroon, Fnb-152) @ Rs.399/-
Cute and trendy, this handbag by Fantosy will tempt you to buy it instantly. It is compact yet can store your important things with ease. Made from polyurethane (PU). Fetch a catchy look by just carrying this bag with a simple top and a pair of jeans.
- Material: PU ; Inner Material: Silk Cloth
- Warranty Type : 12 Months Seller Warranty
- Color: Maroon
- Dimension (L X B X H ): 30 Cm X 9 Cm X 36 Cm
- Number Of Pocket: 4
3. Lino Perros Women’s Handbag (Black) @ Rs.971/-
- Leatherite material black colored handbag
- 8 inches height X 11 inches length X 4 inches width
- Zip closure with adjustable strap
- 5 pockets
- Do not expose to extreme heat
4. Meridian Women’s Handbag Maroon @ Rs.499/-
- Outer Material: Pu; Inner Material: Nylon; Color: Maroon–
- L 50 cm; H 32 cm; W 26 cm with 57 cm Shoulder drop
- Zip Closure with Double Hand Strap
- 4 Pockets
5. Lavie Puffbacks Women’s Handbag (Orange) @ Rs.1776/-
Add zing to your work attire by carryng this classy bag. It is a perfect fashion staple for todays fashion forward women. Contains three main compartments, one side zip pocket inside, one slip pocket and mobile slot inside, one zip pocket at the back and two grab handles.
- Synthetic material orange colored handbag
- 10 inches height X 13 inches length X 4 inches width
- Zip closure with double handle
- 7 pockets
- Three main compartments. – One side zip pocket inside. – One slip pocket and mobile slot inside. – One zip pocket at the back. -Two grab handles
- Do not expose to extreme heat
“Lofty mountains, whispering streams; Silent woods, milky snow.
Oh! boundless paradise it seems Happy go trekking to know”
Your table is clean; you have wound up your pending work at office and delegated the rest to your trusted ones. Now you are off on a week’s vacation to Manali, the most sought Himalayan Winter Trekking zone. It is quite an excitement and you are having a confused time balancing between what stuff you really need and what you actually don’t want to clutter your trek bag with.
Well! A trek bag alone is not sufficient to pack all your things, you surely need a suitcase or a stroller bag to organise your city stuff like Casual Shirts, Trousers and T-Shirts and toiletries. “Less luggage, more comfort” is the age old mantra for travel. So here is a list of things you ought to carry for a trekking trip though individual preferences may be differ. You can buy trek bags online as you could view a wide range of varieties.
- Light weight hooded jackets, shirts and trousers. This can not only reduce the total weight of the bag but also keep your body light while trekking.
- One pair of thermal wear for the night.
- Sunglasses to prevent snow blindness.
- Your favourite camera.
- A notebook and pen.
- A Big Duffel bag or large rucksack also called a trek bag to carry your luggage. While a duffel bag has compartments only on its sides, a rucksack or a trek bag is a large backpack; has many small zippers so you can organize your stuff properly.
- Water Bottles – 2 0r 3 to help throughout the day.
- A lunch box of dry fruits containing Cashews, Almonds and Figs because dry fruits can really fill your stomach fast and also keep you warm in cold climate. It comes very handy when you are hungry too. Try some salted pistas, almonds or cashews.
- Light weight thin towel so that it gets dried up fast.
- Small torch.
- Trekking or Hiking Shoes
- Warm woolen Socks
- Gloves , Woolen caps and scarfs.
- First aid kit containing plasters, crepe bandages, antiseptic creams, antibiotics, painkillers, balms, lozenges and those which are suitable for you.
- Sleeping bag and a mat in case you are going to camp.
- Small Toiletry Kit
- If you are a mountain climber, then you may also want to look at some climbing and hiking equipment to carry.
- Trekking or walking sticks
Do remember to view this check list when you plan a vacation at the hill. Till then listen in to the voice of a traveler.
Furnishing your car with the requisite accessories is what really makes your drive or travel most comfortable. Especially when you are out on a long journey, preparing your car to behave like a mobile home is worth the effort. You can buy a wide range of car accessories online at CVALUE.
Car Seat Covers are very essential as they protect your seats from accidental spills and stains. You can chose from a variety of materials like fabric, leather or rubber depending on your choice.
Car floor mats can be placed at the floor of the car to manage dust from shoes. Car floor mats are available in fabric/carpet material or plastic/rubber material. The rubber car mats are washable and easy to maintain. You can also buy mobile phone holders and mobile phone mats to hold mobiles from falling down while on the move.
Car Perfumes and car fresheners keep the air fresh and free from car odour. Music, no doubt is the life of a car drive. You can choose from a wide range of brands in car audio systems. Car window curtains and windshields can keep the car dark during the day if you want to be away from the glare of sunlight. Buy car amplifiers and car woofers from brands like Infinity, Kicker, Cadence, etc. You can also shop for portable car speakers from cvalue.in.
Exterior protection for your car not only gives your car that shiny new look but also encourages you to do it yourself. Always have a car scratch remover in your car so you can bring your car back to normal within a few minutes. To protect your car from denting you may want to attach a car side beading. And if your car still faces a dent, don’t worry about it. You can quickly remove the dent if you have a car dent remover. Do not forget to buy a car body cover to protect your car from rain and dust.
Your car is like your baby so protect and take care of your car.