🍀🌿🍲🍚🍛🍵🍶🍴🍽🏡⏰👨👩🎓🎓 🍀🌿🍲🍚🍛 🍀🌿🍲🍚
Good health comes from the kitchen.
Cooking can be simple or elaborate but there are many small things we can do to be well prepared and that can avoid embarrassment in the kitchen especially when you are in a hurry or when you are back home late and tired.
Here are a few kitchen tips that are basic and important.
- Always keep a dry KITCHEN TOWEL ready in a hanger or a stand. It will come handy to wipe wet vessels or boxes when you are in a hurry.
- When your milk is on the stove don’t move away. You know how you feel when it spills. That’s why MILK COOKERS are helpful as they whistle when done.
- Keep the seasoning materials like mustard, jeera, udad dal, hing open and ready to use before pouring oil into the WOK OR KADAI.
- Likewise also keep the garnishing box ready and open to use.
- It is best to grind coconut with a COCONUT SCRAPPER. But if you are cutting pieces and using the mixer to grind it, then make sure you soak the pieces in water for sometime and then grind so that it does not remain as pieces.
- Likewise for tamarind also especially while making chutney.
- If you spill oil, add some rice flour or wheat flour to it and mix it. You can then keep it in a corner outside the house near rat holes or in a place where it would be eaten by creatures. Flour absorbs oil so well.
- Before putting the dishes to wash in the basin, remove all remaining food particles. Save all the curd, neatly cleaning the curd vessel. Don’t waste curd. Also clean the rice vessel and the rice spatula with wet hands.
- Remember to soak the pulses that you had planned for.
- Don’t forget to wash the kitchen platform cleaning duster cloth with detergent.